Today, we visited Magic Kingdom. We are camping at Fort Wilderness and I am happy to report that we made it just fine last night. And through the tent set up (but that is another blog altogether).
Today, we tackled the following at Magic Kingdom:
1. Astro Orbiter
2. Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
3. Space Mountain (for Jason, Abby Kate and Joshua)
4. Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover (Jackson and me – while the twins and Jason rode Space Mountain)
5. Tomorrowland Speedway
6. Mickey’s PhilarcMagic
7. Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
8. Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
9. It’s a Small World
10. The Hall of Presidents
11. Dumbo the Flying Elephant
And then we took a break and made a quick run to Walmart.
We caught the fireworks show on our ferry over the water and then headed to Cosmic Rays for dinner.
We are now heading off to do MORE!!! Magic Kingdom has their Extra Magic Hours until 3AM!!! I know we won’t make it that long, but we’ll see what else we get to do.
We are having a BLAST!! It got a little difficult there for awhile while I battled a migraine, but after some headache medicine, I’m happy to report all is well.