Today I reach 974 posts on my blog. And, I’ve been sitting here for about 10 minutes trying to figure out what to say.
I have nothing, so here are just some random thoughts.
1. I had a very hard time going to sleep last night. My heart has been so heavy here lately.
2. I somehow turned my alarm off this morning. Fortunately Jason woke up at 7:00 and we were able to get to school on time. Even with my two alarms, I still manage to not get up on time.
3. I am now known at our pharmacy. They know who I am before I even tell them my name. Sigh…
4. Jason has a great book review over at his blog. He’s more of a non-fiction reader, whereas I tend to stick more with the fictional reads.
5. I think that it is time for us to get new towels and wash cloths. We still have the ones from when we got married. I received a gift card today and I am really excited about using it for new towels and wash cloths.
6. I am really looking forward to our Christmas break and having fun with our family.
7. Duck Dynasty – my friends talked me into watching this show. Jason and I were unsure, but we LOVE it!
Random? I warned you.